Associate Intern (f/m/x) – Growth Equity Frankfurt or Munich
Yttrium is the leading B2B Tech growth fund in Europe with currently EUR 750m under Management.
At Yttrium our aim is to invest in B2B technology companies with best-in-class technologies build by highly talented and passionate individuals. Leveraging our deep B2B domain expertise and a unique, global corporate network we help to scale our portfolio companies into global digital game changers.
Our culture is fast-paced, energetic and innovative. With offices in Munich and Frankfurt, we work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work.
We offer year-round internship opportunities, at both of our office locations. The internship experience provides opportunities for graduate students to work on real, meaningful projects that directly support Yttrium business.
Your tasks include:
- Business and market research
- Screening and identification of investment opportunities
- Due diligence and in-depth analysis of investment opportunities
- Support in the preparation of financial analysis and investment committee presentations
- Financial modelling and evaluation support
- Work alongside portfolio company deal teams and selectively management teams on key value-creation initiatives
- Develop reports on specific emerging technologies and trends (e.g., robotics software, industrial VR/AR applications, regtech or payments)
- Excellent academic track-record and credentials with undergraduate degree (Bachelor) or at least two years of study experience from a leading university
- Strong technical skills (balance sheet analysis, evaluation, modeling)
- Very good skills around MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Passionate about new technologies, young tech companies and interacting with entrepreneurs
- Previous work experience in start-ups or technology companies is a plus
- Practical personality, excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in English and German
Moreover Yttrium attends all kinds of events from campus visits to conferences, symposiums to networking. You will find all scheduled events on LinkedIn. We hope you’ll come say “Hello” to us!