Finance Associate Intern (f/m/x) – Growth Equity CFO/COO Office Frankfurt or Munich
Yttrium is the leading B2B Tech growth fund in Europe with currently 350m under Management.
At Yttrium our aim is to invest in B2B technology companies with best-in-class technologies build by highly talented and passionate individuals. Leveraging our deep B2B domain expertise and a unique, global corporate network we help to scale our portfolio companies into global digital game changers.
Our culture is fast-paced, energetic and innovative. With offices in Munich and Frankfurt, we work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work.
We offer year-round internship opportunities, at both of our office locations. The internship experience provides opportunities for graduate students to work on real, meaningful projects that directly support Yttrium business.
Your tasks include
- Work together with our finance team on key strategic initiatives of our fund
- Conceptualize and implement strategy to assess performance of portfolio companies and develop portfolio value creation initiatives
- Preparation of financial analysis, quarterly reports and investment committee presentations
- Financial due diligence and analysis of investment opportunities
- Develop and implement tools to support performance management of portfolio companies
- Review our key processes, outline improvements and implement changes
- Financial modelling and evaluation
- Excellent academic track-record and credentials with undergraduate degree (Bachelor) or at least two years of study experience from a leading university
- Strong technical skills (financial analysis, evaluation, modelling)
- Very good skills around MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Passionate about finance, strategy, new technologies and young tech companies
- Previous work experience in consulting, business development or finance units is a plus
- Strong team player, but also self-motivated and able to drive project forwards independently when required
- Practical personality, excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in English and German
Moreover Yttrium attends all kinds of events from campus visits to conferences, symposiums to networking. You will find all scheduled events on linkedIn. We hope you’ll come say “Hello” to us!